PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS
Address1010 Columbia Blvd
Longview, WA 98632
Since 2009 - We stand behind our work.
Public Works Projects
- This project included clearing and grubbing, shoring, excavation, construction and removal of a temporary traffic bypass, temporary creek diversion, removal of existing culverts, installation of Contracting Agency supplied 18-foot span precast concrete box culvert and 14-foot span precast concrete box culvert, roadway reconstruction, riprap placement and seeding and mulching.
- This project consisted of upgrading the two running tracks through demolition of existing structures, earthwork, placement and compaction of rock, concrete curbs, drainage improvements, asphalt pavement and associated work to prepare for others to deliver the rubberized sports surfacing.
- The reconstruction of West Main Street between in Kelso included sidewalk and pavement removal and replacement, storm sewer installation, waterline and sanitary sewer replacement, rain garden construction and planting, traffic signal modification and other minor work.
- The relocation of the RA Long Bust from the center of the RA Long park to in front of the Longview Public Library was done by extracting the bust from its original home, carrying the monument – very carefully – by excavator to a truck and driving him to the other side of the Civic Circle to be unloaded.
- This three-phase project included the streetscape construction of three city block on Commerce Ave in downtown Longview. The improvements included the replacement of pedestrian bulb-outs, ADA ramps, sidewalks, pervious concrete, crosswalks, furnishings and landscaping, lighting and storm drainage.
- The 20-working day job was done in 5 days which included the compact roundabout, concrete splitter island, drainage modifications, surfacing, paving, permanent signage and erosion and traffic control.
- AES was hired by Granite Northwest to perform preparation work prior to paving a 1.6 mile stretch of SR 501. These preparations included providing and compacting CSBC, Permeable Ballast and Gravel Borrow, placing Geosynthetic mats, erosion control and other associated work.
- This project included stabilizing existing slope with geotextile fabric and rip rap placement. Constructing a rock slope, place logs with root wads, erosion control, and traffic control. 1,235 CY of roadway excavation including, 300-ton rock, 300 SY compost blanket, 87 LF beam guardrail, remove and reset 207 LF permanent barrier, 112 SF construct signs CL A, 2,820 ton embank rock.
- Work involved in this, three acre park, project included: Removal of existing play structure, picnic tables, concrete and asphalt surfaces; Excavation and grading; Installation of new asphalt and concrete surfaces, concrete curbs, play equipment, benches, picnic table, trash receptacles, bike racks, wood fiber safety surfacing and fencing; Electrical Service; Installation of new trees, shrubs and seeded lawns completed irrigation.
- The project consisted of improvements to parking, addition of a two-way parking lot bypass road, paving of new parking areas, rehabilitation of existing roads and parking lots within the park, restoration of portions of the existing baseball field, improved landscaping and storm water management system and installing conduit and pull boxes for future lighting and associated work.